Welcome to Ant.Element. Ant.Element is committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with the opportunity to make the best use of our of website, accessible from www.antelement.com.
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, telephone number, address and email address.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data about you from a variety of sources, such as:
Information we collect directly from you:
- This is the personal data you provide us when you buy from the webshop (“webshop”), sign up for the newsletter and/or to receive information about the launch of our Services. This type of information may include your name, email address and other content you provide voluntarily to us.
Information we collect from your use of our Website:
- We may collect information when you visit our Website. This type of information may include your type of browser or device, details of the web pages you have viewed, links you clicked on, your IP address, sites clicked on before coming to our Websites.
For which purposes do we use your personal data?
We collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
Usage of personal data related to a donation:
- Send a confirmation to you of a donation you have made.
Other types of usage of personal data:
- Communicate regularly with you to inform you about service updates, content, special offers and advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- Contact you if this is required to perform our Services;
- To inform you about changes in our Services and our Website;
- Resolve consumer and/or services issues;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and Services;
- Store your preferences for future interactions and communications from us;
- Create external marketing & analytics reports;
- Prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud and potential threats to our network;
- Analyse the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level and customer utilization of our Services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing Services, to design new Services and for business development.
Will we share your personal data with other parties?
We may also disclose your personal data:
- If we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal proceedings or for the purposes of detection and prevention of fraud and other crime or as part of a security audit).
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- To any other third party with your prior permission to do so.
How do we store and protect the personal data?
The collection, use and disclosure of personal data collected through the Website is safeguarded by technological and organisational security measures with the objective to protect the personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Manage your own personal data
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have a copy of that information. Furthermore you have the right to data portability and you can request us to correct, update or delete your personal data in our records and/or inform us about any misuse of your personal data.
Links to other websites
Like any other website, Ant.Element uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
bufandy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For the attention of: Privacy Officer
Loeff Berchmakerstrat 36, 3512 TD , Utrecht
Ant.Element. is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under the name of Travel Inside MP VOF: no. 82442142